250g strawberries – hulled + quartered
2 medium bananas – peeled + sliced
2 oranges – peeled + chopped
1 Fuji apple – chopped
200g light plain Greek-style yoghurt
1 tsp honey
1/3 cup almond kernels, chopped
- Combine strawberries, banana, orange and apple in a bowl.
- Combine yoghurt and honey in a separate bowl.
- Spoon fruit salad into bowls.
- Top with yoghurt mixture.
- Sprinkle with almonds. Serve.
**Try this dish with any of your favourite fruit! Pomegranate and kiwi fruit make a great combo.