Emerald – Younger Women’s Wellness after Cancer Feasibility Study
Welcome to the EMERALD Study, a feasibility trial of the Younger Women’s Wellness after Cancer Program for Australian women.
Thank you for your interest in the study. EMERALD is currently seeking expressions of interest. If you would like to contact the research team then please email email@example.com
A team of leading Australian and New Zealand health researchers are undertaking this study to pilot a lifestyle intervention, the Younger Women’s Wellness after Cancer Program, in Australian women. This program aims to improve health and wellness in younger women after treatment for cancer.
The research team is looking for women to participate who:
- Are Australian residents
- Are aged 18 to 50 years
- Have completed treatment for breast cancer (surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy) in the last 24 months (you can be on endocrine or targeted therapy)
- Have no metastatic disease
- Are able to speak and read English
- Are able to access the internet
- Own, or have access to, a computer, tablet device or smartphone
How do I get involved?
Interested in finding out more about the Emerald Study?
If you would like more information or to contact the research team then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 3232 7596.
UnitingCare Health Human Research Ethics Committee Approval No. 202103
Emerald Study – Expression of interest