The Kōwhai Study
Welcome to the Kōwhai Study, a feasibility trial of the Younger Women’s Wellness after Cancer Program for New Zealand women.
Thank you for your interest in the study. Kowhai is currently closed to further expressions of interest. If you would like to contact the study team then please email email@example.com
A team of leading Australian and New Zealand health researchers are undertaking this study to pilot an Australian lifestyle intervention, the Younger Women’s Wellness after Cancer Program, in New Zealand women. This program aims to improve health and wellness in younger women after treatment for cancer.
The research team is looking for women to participate who:
- Are New Zealand residents
- Are aged 18 to 50 years
- Have completed treatment for breast cancer (surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy) in the last 24 months (you can be on endocrine therapy)
- Have no metastatic disease
- Are able to speak and read English
- Are able to access the internet
- Own, or have access to, a computer or tablet device
Health and Disability Ethics Committee Approval No. 19/STH/215
Interested in finding out more about the Kōwhai Study?
If you would like more information or to contact the study team then please email firstname.lastname@example.org